Report a Concern

Now you can help report non-emergency issues to the City of Framingham, Massachusetts from your smartphone, tablet, or computer thanks to our partnership with SeeClickFix. 
Use the Commonwealth Connect app to report issues such as: 

  • Birth Certificates
  • Building Department
  • Business Certificates
  • Community/Rehabilitation Loans
  • Crime Incident Report
  • Curbside Recycling
  • DPW Construction Projects
  • Health/Sanitary Code Issues
  • Highway
  • Marriage Licenses
  • Parking Issues
  • Parks/Playgrounds
  • Plot Plans
  • Police Non-Emergency
  • Pothole
  • Property Assessments
  • Roadway, Sign, Traffic Planning & Regulation
  • Snow Plowing
  • Street/Sidewalk Repair
  • Streetlights
  • Tax Questions
  • Town Owned Facilities
  • Traffic Signal
  • Trash Collection
  • Tree Maintenance
  • Veterans Services
  • Voting Information
  • Water or Sewer Issues
You have the option to upload a photo with each service request, as a visual reference to help communicate the issue. Customer service requests are routed to City staff to help answer your questions and provide solutions.

The Widget above allows you to make service requests, as well as discover existing issues that have been reported, from your computer.  to report an issue:

  1. Make sure the Report tab is selected.
  2. Drag the map marker to the location of your issue, or type in the address directly.
  3. Click Next.
  4. Choose a service request Category from the drop-down menu that matches your issue.
  5. Enter a Title (required), additional Description (optional), and attach an Image (optional).
  6. Click Submit

Commonwealth Connect is available for download as an app on the following platforms:




City of Framingham staff respond to Commonwealth Connect requests during regular business hours. 

If this report comes in on a holiday, weekend or after-hours, it weill be read on the next business day.

PLEASE BE ADVISED: Commonwealth Connect is not to be used for emergencies. For urgent matters that require immediate attention or a police response, call 9-1-1.

Once you have sent a report, you will receive email communication acknowledging your service request. You can continue to check on the status of the issue online. Once the work is complete or the issue has been resolved, you will be notfified by email as well.

For technical support with the SeeClickFix platform (web or mobile), please email directly.